Sometimes you need to move a transaction from one month to another. Maybe you accidentally assigned a transaction to March, when you meant to put it in your April budget. The easiest way may be to just delete the transaction from the wrong month and create a new transaction from scratch in the correct month. However, you can edit the existing transaction and move it to the correct month following the steps outlined below.
1. Click on the Budget Item that contains the transaction you want to move.
2. The Budget Item detail card will pop up on the right side of the page. Click "Transactions".
3. Click the transaction you would like to move.
4. Click "Edit" to make changes to the transaction.
5. Click the minus sign (-) next to the name listed under "Budget Item(s)".
6. Click "Delete".
7. Click the orange "Save Changes" button to save your changes.
8. The transaction will now appear under your "New Transactions" list. Navigate to the correct month and drag the transaction into the appropriate category.