How Do I Assign an Existing Transaction on the iPhone app?
Open EveryDollar on your iPhone and you should see an orange circle at the bottom of the screen with a number representing your unassigned or untracked transactions.
1. Touch the orange circle and you will see an expanded list...
How Do I Add Transactions on the iPhone App?
1. To add a transaction on the iPhone app, tap "+" in the bottom left.
2. Enter the "Amount" and "Merchant". The date will be filled in automatically, but can be changed by touching the "Dat...
How Do I Edit Transactions on the iPhone App?
Editing transactions on the iPhone is simple.
To get started, just tap on the Budget Item where you have tracked the transaction. If it is not tracked, it will show up on the bottom of the screen as an orange coin.
How Do I Split Transactions on the iPhone App?
1. Tap the orange circle to reveal your transactions.
2. Tap the transaction you want to split.
3. Tap "Add a Split".
4. Tap on the Budget Items for the split. Then tap "...
Can I View a List of My Transactions on the iPhone App?
Viewing a list of your new and tracked transactions on the iPhone app is easy.
1. Tap the button on the bottom right that looks like three lines with three dots.
2. You can view all tracked transaction from the curren...