The only people who can see your budget are you and whomever you choose to share your login credentials with. Your data is encrypted so that no personal information is ever shared. The EveryDollar team does not even have access to your budget information.
Articles in this section
- What Are the 7 Baby Steps?
- I Use the Allocated Spending Form to Budget. Can EveryDollar Do That?
- I Just Created My First Budget. Now What?
- Budget Coaching
- How is EveryDollar Different From Other Budget Tools?
- How Does EveryDollar Compare to Budgeting With a Spreadsheet?
- How Do I Sign Up for EveryDollar from Outside the US?
- Do My Spouse and I Need to Have Separate EveryDollar Accounts?
- Is EveryDollar Secure?
- Who Can See My Budget Information?