1. So you've just signed up for EveryDollar and you're excited to get started! The only problem? You have a message saying "We’ve just emailed instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org", but you don't see that email popping up in your inbox. Here are a few things to look out for.
- If you have a Gmail account, check your "Promotions" or "Social" tabs to make sure it's not sorted there.
- Check your spam/junk folders. Many times, different email services will flag our activation emails as spam. How Rude
- You can also search in your email for "EveryDollar" exactly (no spaces) to find the email.
2. Ok, you've found the email. But when you click the verification link, it takes you back to the same "We've just emailed you instructions ..." message. This is most likely because the verification link has expired (it's good for 24 hours after we send it to you). To get the link re-activated and sent to you again, just click the "resent" link at the bottom of the message. Then check your inbox for the new verification email link.