We recommend that you and your spouse share an account, but that's totally your call. By having the same EveryDollar account, you both can be on the same page with your money!
Articles in this section
- What Are the 7 Baby Steps?
- I Use the Allocated Spending Form to Budget. Can EveryDollar Do That?
- I Just Created My First Budget. Now What?
- Budget Coaching
- How is EveryDollar Different From Other Budget Tools?
- How Does EveryDollar Compare to Budgeting With a Spreadsheet?
- How Do I Sign Up for EveryDollar from Outside the US?
- Do My Spouse and I Need to Have Separate EveryDollar Accounts?
- Is EveryDollar Secure?
- Who Can See My Budget Information?