We hate to see you go! If something isn't working correctly, please contact Support . We can help!
If you still want to cancel, you can turn off auto-renew in your settings.
1. Click on "Settings" in the bottom left.
2. Here you'll see your current plan, payment method, and a section that says "Auto-Renew". Click "Turn Auto Renew Off".
3. Click the blue checkbox to deselect auto-renew. Then click "Save Changes".
4. Click "That's right. Turn it off."
5. You'll now notice that it displays when your EveryDollar Plus membership is set to expire. You will still have access to the EveryDollar Plus features for the remainder of the 15-day trial. At the end of the 15-day trial, you will not be billed. If you decide to sign up for EveryDollar Plus in the future, you can do that right here in the "Settings" page as well.