1. To add your bank, start by clicking the Accounts icon in the upper right corner.
2. Use the search box to look for the bank you want to connect. Click “+ Add Account” to bring up the search box if you already have another account connected.
3. Search for your financial institution by name or website address. As an example, let's search for Bank of America. Notice how multiple results come up as you type. We need to make sure we find and click on the correct one. You usually want to select the simplest version of your bank's name. In this case, we'll click the top option, “Bank of America.”
4. Enter the login information for your online bank and answer any security questions your bank may need. Then click “Submit.” Remember to enter your information exactly as if you were signing into your bank's website. Don't enter your EveryDollar username and don’t let your browser auto-fill the info for you.
5. When you log in, you’ll see a list of all of the accounts you have open at this bank (checking, savings, money market account, credit cards, etc.). *Note that all the transactions from these accounts will automatically import into EveryDollar for the current month’s budget.
6. If you don't want EveryDollar to connect to one or more of the accounts, click the down arrow beside the account you wish to remove for more options.
7. To remove the unwanted account, just click “Delete this account.” If you would like to see the balance of this account but don't wish to import transactions from it, then simply uncheck the “Sync Transactions” button.