1. To add your bank, start by clicking the "Accounts" icon in the upper right corner.
2. Use the search box to look for the bank you want to connect. Click “+ Add Account” to bring up the search box if you already have another account connected.
3. Search for your financial institution by name or website address. For example, you could search for Bank of America or bankofamerica.com
4. Enter the login information for your online bank and answer any security questions your bank may need.
5. Click “Connect.”
*Remember to enter your information exactly as if you were signing into your bank's website. Don't enter your EveryDollar username and don’t let your browser auto-fill the info for you.
- When you log in, you’ll see a list of all of the accounts you have open at this bank (checking, savings, money market account, credit cards, etc.). *Note that all the transactions from these accounts will automatically import into EveryDollar for the current month’s budget.
- If you don't want EveryDollar to connect to one or more of the accounts, click the down arrow beside the account you wish to remove for more options.
- To remove the unwanted account, just click “Delete this account.” If you would like to see the balance of this account but don't wish to import transactions from it, then simply uncheck the “Sync Transactions” button.