Sometimes you need to move a transaction from one month to another. Maybe you accidentally assigned a transaction to March, when you meant to put it in your April budget. The easiest way may be to just delete the transaction from the wrong month and create a new transaction from scratch in the correct month. However, you can edit the existing transaction and move it to the correct month following the steps outlined below.
1. Click on the Budget Item that contains the transaction you want to move.
2. The Budget Item detail card will appear and a list of all transactions tracked to that Budget Item will be present.
3. Click the transaction you would like to move.
4. Click the gray arrow next to the name of the Budget Item
5. Uncheck the Budget Item that the transaction is currently assigned to.
6. Click Done in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
7. Click Save in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
*The transaction will now appear under your "New Transactions" list. Navigate to the correct month by clicking the month at the top of the budget and choosing the month where you want to move the transaction. Then, drag the transaction into the appropriate category.