When you sign up for EveryDollar Plus on the iOS app your account is managed by Apple. If you wish to cancel your account you'll need to do it through Apple subscriptions. See details below.
1. Go to your phone settings and tap you name at the very top.
2. Tap "iTunes & App Store".
3. Select your Apple ID email address.
4. Tap "View Apple ID".
5. Tap "Subscriptions".
6. Select the EveryDollar Subscription
7. Tap "Cancel Trial" or "Cancel Subscription" depending on your current status.
8. Tap "Confirm" and your account will be set to downgrade to the free version on the given date.
9. You can see that the subscription is now set to expire unless you choose to resubscribe.
*We cannot issue refunds or extensions to accounts that are managed by Apple. Any refund requests need to go through them.