Sometimes you need to edit a transaction. Maybe you need to change the name of the merchant with whom you made the transaction, or maybe you need to adjust the date, or where you've tracked it on the budget. Here's how you edit a transaction that has already been assigned to the budget.
1. Click on the budget item that contains the transaction you want to edit.
2. The budget item details card will pop up on the right side of the page and all of the transactions for this budget item will be listed. Click on the transaction you want to edit.
3. Click the pencil icon to make changes to the transaction. You can also delete the transaction by clicking on the trash can icon.
4. When you click "Edit", the "Edit Transaction" window pops up. From here you can edit the Amount, Date and Merchant.
5. To split a transaction or change the current budget item assigned just click "Choose Budget Item" and there you can manage the budget item(s) this transaction is assigned to.
6. Click "Track Expense"
* Pro Tip: You can also search for the transaction on the master transactions list and jump to step 5.